Sign in to follow this  
corymcarthur

hemi in the barn

so you have all heard of that hemi in the barn that has sat for many years and you pick up for a steal of a price.... welll thats like my corrado, my corrado has been sitting for 7 years, before being put away it had the engine completely rebuilt (g60), when i first seen it, it started 2nd turn over on 7 year old gas (pritty good to me) problems with the car are as followed ......... complete exhaust (hole in exhaust manifold, catylic converter, muffle was bottomed out and ripped off) also driver side door handle, alternator rebuilt, ignition switch .... brakes (its been sitting for 7 years) all new fluids... battery.... so w it comes to the part on how much i paid..... i paid 800 canadian dollars .... or about 400 pounds (?) and takes on if its a deal or a money pit and if you have any parts that i need pm me

thats a good find, slightly cheaper than mine and when i got mine it had no tax and 13 MOT failures, 2 weeks and £130 later it was on the road.

It's the best way 8)