Sign in to follow this  
Richie_t

Wheels Stolen

Hi there

This might be more of a wanted post but its also a warning to people too.

Last thursday I had bbs 4 alloys with no tyres nicked by pikeys too weigh in as scrap is all I can persume as it wasnt a matching set and they left the matching ones with tyres on behind, all my tools, new coil overs and other shiney bits laying around. This occured during daytime hours whislt at work.

I live in a rural area of west somerset, down a long private drive, its the only way in and they have to drive past my house and neighbours house to get to where the wheels were. They were by my car which was on axles stand with no rear beam, loads bits laying everywhere (over a grands worth of tools and then same in shiney parts) in a open front barn in a gated yard and only visable once fully in the yard.

Ok so this is a bat stupid of me to leave them where I did but if you knew my property you'd understand why I did.

So anyone in a similar situation weary so it doesnt happen to you too.

Now the wanted bit, the wheels they took were 2 corrado G60 bbs wheels and 2 mk2 golf bbs ra's. If anyone has 1 or even 2 corrado g60 bbs wheels laying around id happly pay for them or swap or cash and swap them for the golf wheels which are in good condition just my car looks like a right klaxson wagon at the mo with odd wheels :(.

Cheers guys

Rich