Sign in to follow this  
DavesRedVR6

Central locking and windows.

Hi having a problem with my windows and central locking. I recently replaced the motor and window mechanisim on the drivers side (the cable had gone on the old one). Since doing this i have had problems with the window stopping when im putting it up :( , not a major problem just release window switch and press a secound time, window goes up the rest of the way job done. Sadly i cant leave things alone, today whilst waiting for the wife in a car park i decide to fiddle. I pressed and held the window switch in the up position while the window was shut herd a click after 5 or 10 secounds, now neither window works and the central locking is not working :censored: not pleased with myself but wife found it funny. Checked all the fuses in drivers footwell all ok so im lost can anyone point me in the right direction?

central locking/windows fuse is not in the same row as all the others its central of the row but above the relays hard to see but it is there :)

Rob