Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

Audi Allroad

Mmmm ok cheers for all the responses guys, i will look into them in more depth then, i was just intrested i an Allroad as there not very common at all.

and as for the S4 Bill, yeh i would have one tomorrow but the missus needs to drive it also, and she does not like driving fast cars.

looks like its gonna be one of these then http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... gLetter=51

Yeah, like a 2.7T AllRoad remapped to 320BHP wouldn't be fast :lol:

Had forgotten these even existed! Such a lot of car for the money- love it 8) Got it yet, Karl?

sweet! - all the toys you could ever want :D you could debadge (they're just stuck on) and fit a smooth tdi bumper then no one'd ever know what was lurkign underneath 8)

The insurance company and petrol stations are gonna be your new best friends ;) Would love one of those though.. definately an uber-cruiser, and total sleeper!

The insurance company and petrol stations are gonna be your new best friends ;) Would love one of those though.. definately an uber-cruiser, and total sleeper!

the insurance quote i got was £405 fully comp, so thats ok but yeh BP will be inviting me too there xmas party this year! and just found out the front discs cost £510 a pair :shock: