Sign in to follow this  
coolrado

Skoda Felicia Fun??

just been offered a Skoda Felicia Fun for a decent price, I have to say I love the mad style of it even if it is a pickup, what other car has frogs with crowns on the seat fabric, yellow leather interior and a pair of extra seats that fold out of the back? :cuckoo:

I know it has the same 1.6 petrol engine as the polo but is there anything I need to look out for?

anyone on here have any experience with them?

I've never seen a car so in need of a 1.8T conversion. There's one of those things parked near my house and, I have to say, I kinda like it.

are you sure it's a polo 1.6, I thought the felicias had the last of the agricultural based skoda engines :)

You posted that a day early :lol:

:lol:

I've never seen a car so in need of a 1.8T conversion. There's one of those things parked near my house and, I have to say, I kinda like it.

the guy who has this one lives just up the road from me and has had it for a while, his was the first i had seen and i said to him when he bought it, if he ever wanted to sell it let me know first.

but i agree a 1.8 turbo would be a fun prospect 8)

are you sure it's a polo 1.6, I thought the felicias had the last of the agricultural based skoda engines :)

it appears to be the same 1.6 petrol engine as my mates polo mk3 variant estate has in it, and it seems to go quite well, it's a 2000 model so Skoda should have been using vw bits by then shouldnt they?

edit: found this on wikipedia

The Felicia's line-up included the old 1.3 L OHV Škoda units, now with Bosch Mono Motronic single-point fuel injection (up until 1997), and Siemens multi-point fuel injection with two power outputs of 54 hp (40 kW) and 68 hp (50 kW). There was also two engines sourced from VW: a 75 hp (55 kW) 1.6 L petrol engine with Magneti Marelli multi-point fuel injection and a 64 hp (47 kW) 1.9 diesel.

ooooh 75 hp :shock:

well i pick up the pick-up early next week, needs a few little bits sorting out on it, but overall its not bad, its on a set to TSW catalunya's with black centers and polished lips and its pretty low on eibach suspension, might have to raise it a bit as it's not really practical as a pick-up at the moment :)

will post up some pics next week of this nutty vehicle.