Sign in to follow this  
Dude VR6

Audi TT Comp Wheels

I know,Iknow you have all heard it all before. Will these wheels fit my 94 VR6. Its been lowered by about 40/45 mm, and I don`t really want to do any arch work just yet.Already running a set of TSW 5 spoke 17" that came with the car. Am looking at more than one set of these,as I know once one person sees them who likes them, they will wants them as well.and am looking at changing my suspension for some new coilover, but there is so many differant sorts out there, and as I us the car every day would want some thing that I can adjust as & when required.

Still have a long way to go to get what I`m after in the perfect CORRADO VR6,so any suggestions are most welcome. I will take some more picture of my car this weekend once I have clean her, so you can all see what she is like, but in the mean time feel free to add anything you can think of. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0334553552

comps fit easily lots of bods on here have fitted them - i fitted my old golf wheels (tt comps) to roll it in and out of the garage and it was pretty low - this pic is with it on 17x7.5 et35 BBS RC's so you can see the height

Image0008.jpg[/attachment:252gtyod]

comps fit easily lots of bods on here have fitted them - i fitted my old golf wheels (tt comps) to roll it in and out of the garage and it was pretty low - this pic is with it on 17x7.5 et35 BBS RC's so you can see the height

DSC00312.jpg