Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

fix my Street!

Been there done that and in fairness the complaint was passed on to the local council who then phoned me and a surveyer sent round to look at the road in question. They said the road was fine (which it clearly wasnt) and had passed the points system (my arse) anyway the site works its the councils that are sh!te! Rant over! Roads are a discrace in this country

'ere, whats your problem Mod?? work for the council or something do ya??! :wink:

Yeah. :p

http://www.fixmystreet.com/

Apparently linked to all the local councils... report a road and they come fix it fairly quickly... one of our club members reported a hole and it was fixed next day! :shock:

That was me and it may have been pure coincedance but it got fixed. And there was no spray marks there before.

http://www.fixmystreet.com/

Apparently linked to all the local councils... report a road and they come fix it fairly quickly... one of our club members reported a hole and it was fixed next day! :shock:

That was me and it may have been pure coincedance but it got fixed. And there was no spray marks there before.

If it's just a standard pothole, then it won't need marking up. You need to go directly to the highway authority (local council or highways agency) so that the fault can be properly recorded, and that if you need, you can get a proper reference number.

You guys want to try driving on the Isle of Wight, before you complain about your roads.

personally, i'd like to see someone drive TO the Isle of Wight... that'll learn 'em :lol: