Sign in to follow this  
tribetype40

24V conversions made 'weekend' E A S Y !!!

Only a quick post this but will hopefully get more info and video up tomorrow... but,

I manually connected up my control board to the Cam advance solenoid and tested it on the running engine and it works! :clap: I still have to connect it to a couple of other boards with will switch it on under the correct conditions but this is just a case of connecting them up as I already have them built. I then have to find a box suitable to house the boards in so a trip to maplins tomorow is in order.

hows this going very interested in the kit where abouts are you couldnt find you in this thread or have i missed it?

mort

Hi, I've started a build thread which is covering the whole car and not just the engine so I have concentrated more on that thread. theres a recent update on the running of the engine but I still haven't had the time to get enough finished to actually get it mapped yet... its getting there, but slower than I would like!

this is the new thread:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=83985