Sign in to follow this  
Twiss

NOS On MFI?

As the subject says

I thought about having NOS fitted to my 2l 16v, My car was a 1.8 16v so it still got k-jet and was wondering about having NOS fitted? would this be possible.

Has any one done this?

Thanks Vaughn

anythings possible :) am thinking of nos myself, dig the idea of having a big lairy red fire button

they come in different size kits depending on the 'shot' ur looking for, injectors get wired into the manifold as shown on link below.... you want to be certain your engine is capable of dealing with the additional load tho

http://nitrous-advice.org/vw-2-0l-16v-d ... 37892.html

A mate of mine ran a 100 shot on his internally standard 1.3 polo 8v took it like a champ until the nos solinoid jammed open and rev'd the poor thing to titty land and beyond.

something like a 30 will be fine on any engine really (well unless a proper weak engine which most vw ones aint) and just have to make sure you igition is set correct, and have quality plugs, leads and dizy cap (just new vw will do for a small dose)

budget will deside most things for you with regards to system spec etc

enjoy