Sign in to follow this  
corrado1991

price of corrado ?

hey guys i already have a 1.8 16V in green ( cant remember exact colour !) but i have the chance to buy one in that lush red ! its kinda a find because it is parked up in the middle of nowhere and has been sitting for a while ! it has had the rear window smashed and the steering column surround taken off so obviously has been broken into at one stage but it looks very tidy and i believe it has low milage ! what should i offer for this vehicle ? and what could be worth if i did all required work on it ??

THANKS !

50p and thats with history :D but if its in the middle of no were then how are you going to find the owner, you neveer know it might have 1 owner from new, thats how i found my old classic mini clubman, i drove past a barn in wales and saw it underneath dust,car cover , hey and box's...nice bargain as it was owned by a old woman and she gave up driving 15 yrs ago so it was stored there.

I'm sure the first question people are gonna ask is;

1) What model is it

2) The age/milage

3) Ok although its been stood up but for how long?

4) Rear window smashed!!!! I presume its under cover??? If not then surely it could be a little damp

hahah yer if i can get it for 50 p ill be jumping ! i know who owns the car by asking around ! have managed to get there E-mail address and have e-mailed them to show my interest.

its a G reg , 1.8 16V not too sure on milage but it is very original !

im just wondering if they are actually worth anything ! because i am doing a land based technology course i am learning alot about how to do things on vehicles and i am confident i can get this looking really good !

tbh its not rocket science to make something look good let alone run sweet, just takes time , i was cars for a living but i taught myself how to work on different cars and im not confident that i can change an engine in just about anything...like i said it just takes time and it depends on how much u want to add to detail :D good luck to you aswel :D