Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Turning Japanese

2000 plate Accord Type R, can be had for very cheap these days and is seen as one of the best front handling saloons ever made.

I would look at Integra's, but they confuse me, let me explain. They're more costly than a civic equivilant, and ALOT more costly than a prelude, which i find confusing as they're both Honda coupes with similar performance, yet a 2001 plate Integra is like £11k, and an 01 plate prelude is like £3k?!?!

The Accord was a very good handling fwd car, but EVO voted the Integra as their best ever handling fwd car. I (ok my long term girlfriend did!) owned one for a bit and it ran circles around the Corrado in terms of handling, not much else though.

I understand that the Integra are much better cars, but £3k vs £10ish?

Ive not driven one so i cant really comment too much

If your talking a DC2 then a good one can be had for 5 or 6 grand. The DC5's are considerably more expensive at 11k plus. Worth it? I would say yes.

To be honest i would love a DC5, post 2005 face lift, but then you're talking £15k, which can buy you a whole list of cars

Right so back on track... "Big, comfotable, toys, bullet-proof, would prefer 4-door and estate, hence the Aero-deck..."

So Civics and Integras out the window...

What else falls in this catorgory... apart from Saabs and Volvos... :gag:

Right so back on track... "Big, comfotable, toys, bullet-proof, would prefer 4-door and estate, hence the Aero-deck..."

So Civics and Integras out the window...

What else falls in this catorgory... apart from Saabs and Volvos... :gag:

BMW 5 Series....

Transit Van ? :wink:

Big, wallowy feel, park anywhere; 4 doors; room for junk; toys... optional, lol

Had a T4 ... felt liek a right Pikey going to Tesco's in that! (and it was brand new!)... handy for trips over the channel though!

I had a Honda Accord estate for a couple of months, 54 plate 2.4 litre auto estate. Well equipped with full leather, dark wood, unfathomable factory sat nav, loads of electrical toys, bullet proof build quality. I sold it to finance the Corrado and to feed myself.