Sign in to follow this  
Baylez

first pictures online need to know what people think

I've only seen the green storm once outside comet a year or so ago so i have no idea. If you want a hand sure i can help, and dan. He knows how to take everything apart now but just don't let him put anything back together. :lol:

lol kool, il hold u to that offer i think, il just get frustrated and ending attacking it with wat ever is in my hand at the time...

lol i think dan needs a new eninge.... again, not only has the knackerd gasket pitted the block, and the stem seals are knakerd, hes also just found a bust piston ring and a bit gash in the barrel....... so its 3rd engine time.

Can't beat a white one! Looks clean too.

Edit: You wanna sell that ABT no plate surround???

ABT Hoe! :lol:

I think you should give me the Splitty! :lol:

no way, he really is unlucky. said he should have put the VR6 out of my golf when i sold it :D Seroiusly though he really hasn't had any luck. I keep telling him to get on here sure he would be able to find a engine replacement fairly easily. Bet his missus is loving giving him lifts everywhere again.

Might have just found him an engine, there are a couple for sale on another local forum. Just txt him Because i thought he had fixed it. Its always in different places when i go to my dads, guess he must just push it around and make noises in it to cheer himself up :lol:. Seriously feel sorry for him though he has only had the car on the road for a few months out of the year and a half he has owned it.

Got to be nice now, can't laugh at his misfortune, he has just registered as pricey16v. Sure he didn't sit in it making noises, but bet he will :D

lol ok enuf of ripping the unlucky git. i do like the thought of him sat in it spinning the steering wheel like a kid making "brum brum schreeeeech" noises with his mouth while his missus pushes it around. hmm maybe he wont run this one out of oil and water and petrol and electric all the time (and all at the same time once). any way i think this started as a thread about my ride lol.

digifiant, any one know about this conversion on the 16v lump??? i just cant stand all them pipes that come with k jet, its not pretty in the engine bay