8vMatt

My Rado,VR6 Mystic Blue. Going VEGE diet....

my evil twin just looks better and better. Rolling shot is great ;)

Haha, cheers buddy. How are you getting on with yours? Next plans?

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Car is looking great mate ,shame i could not go to the meet looks a very good turn out .

Your fault the car is looking good, I'm pleased at the moment with it. You made me go and buy some of that super wax you've got.

It was a very good turn out for the meet. Over 200 cars, very relaxed and chilled. Not a hint of hassle or trouble and definately no chav cruise burnouts!!!

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

I was very pleased with this pic as it was done on a fancy camera. Picked up the reflection nicely I thought :cool:

MyCorradoShiny.jpg

Its the Autoglym High Definition Wax. Not anything new to the market, just new to me as I've never been too bothered about this sort of thing in the past.

Yours should be shiny as it was buffed to within an inch of its life before you got it! Lol.

Rado's looking sweet matt, yeah that HD wax is pretty good, i like it better than some of the higher end waxes

Cheers Mart, appreciate the comment buddy. The price looks pretty high end to me :bonk:.

Small update- Picked up the VEGE engine from Jonny the other week, top bloke and very helpful.

Engine details as far as I can remember-

Rebuilt VEGE VR6 with 40k use, so no worries about the chains :thumbleft:, Schimmel 263 cams, lightened Neuspeed pulleys, 6 branch wrapped manifold, polished throttle body and a remapped ECU. Think thats it. I need to get some bits and bobs together before doing the changeover but hopefully should be going together in the next couple of months or so. As with my timescales, it'll prob take lots longer to sort out but looking forward to seeing what difference there is in the drive of the car.

lol, it can get a lot more expensive than HD mate!

Engine sounds good mate should add a bit more spice to it. :D

Looking good mate :D

I have finally put the rear leather seats in the car at long last.

lol, it can get a lot more expensive than HD mate!

Engine sounds good mate should add a bit more spice to it. :D

Haha, I really don't want to know about the more expensive waxes by the sound of it then buddy! You could say I'm looking forward to the new engine :dance:

Looking good mate :D

I have finally put the rear leather seats in the car at long last.

Cheers Jake, I'll have a look for the pics now :cool:.

Haven't got any pics of them inside yet going to wait for the Porsche seats to be fitted before I take any pics

Haven't got any pics of them inside yet going to wait for the Porsche seats to be fitted before I take any pics

:(

Cool they're in though, you pleased matey? Like the sound of Porsche seats also.

Ya love them, make the car look so much better. will start looking for leather door cards to finish the inside off when I'm ready.