Sign in to follow this  
timthetinyhorse

samco hose kits 9A

yep, but as with the 1.8 the bottom and top header tank hose, and both matrix hoses are either not included in the kit or don't fit, you'll need to make up the remainder from generic reducing elbows and straight lengths of hose which will add 80 quid or so to the cost.

I have a samco set fitted to my 9a, it is listed as fitting a 16v mk2 golf. as yet i have not got any hoses to fit the heater matix connections, that's on the long list of things to do.

LGIM0154.jpg

said it before, i absoloutely love that engine bay... will be hoping to get mine that tidy soon.. lime green hoses though :D

that bay looks stunning, just started mine, how did you get the block etc so clean? i have a custom manifold coing on but not going to show anyonme till its polished :-)

think i will ge hoses whan i get paid

also what leads are those you are using?

thanks for the advice

rob

cheers matey, the whole lot came out for a rebuild last year so it got detailed + cleaned at the same time. check my thread on members gallery. They are KW racing leads from good ol' ebay, cost about £50 and work fine. good luck with the clean up. :wave: