Sign in to follow this  
jill_g60

G60

Hi this is my first time visiting this web site. I've not long bought a corrado g60 and loving every minute of owning it!! It's now got a full stainless system on it and K&N panel filter, all i need is to get my charger re-built b4 international this year, can anyone tell me roughly how much this would set me back and where is best to get it done. I was thinking of sending it to Bedrock Veedubs but i think they send it down to Jabbasport anyway. I live in the north of scotland so i would have to send it down by post. Any advice would be great. :?:

I just got mine done this week. Got it back today!

I sent mine down to Jabba for a stage 4 ...cost £499

Got a68mm pulley and sns chip from pitstop developments...and a smaller belt from dubcharged on these forums.

O..also fitted a 3.5bar FPR

I reckon your best bet are send it down to jabba but dont use their chips..or send to Pitstop....very helpful they are. And cheaper than Jabba...probably get it done quicker as well.

YOu are right in thinking bedrocks send to Jabba...so do Star performance in Glenrothes.

I took mine to my local garage and they removed sent and refitted everything.

hi jill,

welcome to the forum!

when you say the north of scotland...whereabouts do you mean??

the reason i ask is that there is the vwccgb(scottish region) rolling road day on the 16th of march at star-performance and there will be a few of us going down to it from aberdeen.....is that near you?

don't worry if you are not a member(yet!!!)you'll be more than welcome to come to it,and hopefully a few of the other g-60 owners will be more than happy to help point you in the right direction,and of course star-performance are a wee bit nearer the north of scotland than bedrock,though munkay used bavaria in aberdeen so that might be even nearer to you

hth

Hi Jil

As munkay said, Pitstop are good at rebuilding and especially when it comes to flowing! My charger is with them at the mo :D

Hi Jil

As munkay said, Pitstop are good at rebuilding and especially when it comes to flowing! My charger is with them at the mo :D

in case you are near aberdeen jill.......dubcharged doesn't mean pitstop in aberdeen........its a totally different company he's speaking about :wink:

Hello Jill,

Welcome to the fold :D

I have just had my charger rebuilt to stage 4 by PD Motorsports. They did an excellent job and also offer a discount for people who use this forum :D RESULT!

If you are interested give Darren a call on 07899940473

jabba did mine to stg 4 bout 2 years ago now. done 30k+ on it with no probs. total is now 111k n still it seems ok. there are a few new companies on the scene. jabba are tried and tested, the others it remains to be seen. reports so far seem good so... gotta give people a go as jabba had to start somewhere. Think next time ill try a different company to jabba. they seem to have got off the G60 bandwagon somewhat

Darren, dubcharged-im still on std pulley. would you do a rebuild before more boost bearing in mind 30k/2yrs since last one

Hi Jill and welcome to the Forum. Any competent garage can remove and send your charger away. Jabbasport did my charger last year and had a quick turnaround, however PD motorsport will give you a discount :thumb right: Where about are you in Scotland?

Pau1

Hi guys sorry about taking so long to get back, i was busy at work. I live in Elgin, so not that far from Aberdeen. Thank you all very much for all the advice you gave me about my charger, it's been really helpful. There is a meeting going to be setting up soon in Aberdeen, part of Club Gti. Most of the details are on the CLub GTi website. :roll: