Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

BBS RS 301 17's - what's the best size for a Corrado

i was just waiting for that from Jon :lol:

I just realised i posted the wrong link above, the rs list is as follows which covers most of the European available rs's. you will find that a lot of the jap ones are missing from it though.

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62588&p=732377&hilit=rs199#p732377

Ref to the redrilled set i would have the same concerns whether it has been done to a high standard. Otherwise i think the size and offset should be ok with 205/40/17 tyres given that you have rolled arches. Best car to compare against would be Bally as he runs 9's with an et15 all round plus a spacer at the rear. Since rs's are modular you could always source narrower dishes if the 8.5j is too wide. You have to be careful if going this route as early 17" rs's used 16" centres stepped up to 17". Later on BBS made a dedicated larger weave for their 17". The second type of 17" is more common and dishes are easier to source.

i was just waiting for that from Jon :lol:

What do you expect from "Mr Anti-scene wheels"?

I'll talk him out of this silly idea tonight at Eastern dubs... *cough* Zak come over *cough*

anyone car to share the joys of cleaning them?? must admit they are and always will be up there with the best, look amazing end of!! but the bbs wheels on my golf daily are bad enough to clean, does my head in!! just for that reason i wouldnt ever buy a set!!

good luck with the search, let us see it with them on!!

I think rs's are actually easier to clean than a lot of other bbs wheels. I find them way easier to clean compared to my old ch's and rc's. You just need to use the right combination of brushes then dry with a micro fiber

the weathers nice so i'll see what i can do about the east london meet

theres a lot of nice porsche wheels out there, i know someone with a set of 17" eta beta splits for sale that would look good 8)

sheep_racing.jpg

Did someone say BBS RS???? :norty:

:norty: LOL

BBS Wheels are common but with some many finishes and width combination available, they can be made to look very different and suit most VW's and many non VW's perfect :)

sheep_racing.jpg

Did someone say BBS RS???? :norty:

:norty: LOL

BBS Wheels are common but with some many finishes and width combination available, they can be made to look very different and suit most VW's and many non VW's perfect :)

I reckon the only reason Jon hasn't got these wheels is cos he'd then have to buy the car to fit them :lol:

So Chris, talked you into a nice set of Porkers then did I? :norty:

No sure really, need to save the cash first anway and by then I will more than likely of changed my mind or have some other crazy plans for the C.

theres a lot of nice porsche wheels out there, i know someone with a set of 17" eta beta splits for sale that would look good 8)

Any photos of the poker rims?

missed your post before. They are the same as these 9.5 x 17 and 8 x 17

hpim3511.jpg

hpim3511.jpg

DAMN YOU ZAK!!!!

How much??? :brickwall:

hpim3511.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:salute:

hpim3511.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:salute:

:confused4: :shrug: