Sign in to follow this  
MaverickG60

G-werks or Jabba...

Hi Guys,

As can be seen i'm fairly new on here so i apologise if this has already been discussed, but i'm looking at servicing/up rating my G60 and lots of people have told me either to go with G-weks or Jabba. Which one from experience or word of mouth would you recommend?

Have you say...

Many thanks :D

not having a G-lader myself but from what ive heard over the years has been that jabba are more focused on the 20V turbo engines and G-werks are more G-lader focused

I'd image alot on here would say G-Werks. I have had dealings with Jabba before and had no problem with the supercharger they rebuilt for me. Though i only really went to Jabba because G-Werks was alot further to go. Saying that you can remove the charger yourself and post it to G-Werks if distance is an issue.. not something i thought of at the time :lol:

having sent my charger to both, G-Werks get my custom every time... I don't want to slag Jabba off in public, but lets just leave it as saying that I wasn't impressed with what they did and didn't do to my car and supercharger.... :censored:

G-werks on the other hand has done quite a lot of work for me since and I've never had a problem with them... 8)

I've delt with both and they've both been fine, but agree that Jabba is moving more towards the 1.8t/TDi market now.