daz

happy new year

here"s some pics off the new grill backlights laminx red ...and exhuast bits arraived too make it all the way thourght click ling to have a listen first go will get a better one on soon...climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfP1200063.JPG[/attachment:3qn7vr8f]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfP1200064.JPG[/attachment:3qn7vr8f]P1200062.JPG[/attachment:3qn7vr8f]eddy.h has made the exhaust up and put it on ,,,sounds awsome!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :grin: :grin:

Those rear lights look ace! Assuming thats just Lamin-x over the aftermarket lights you had on it or did you do it over OEM ones?

Those rear lights look ace! Assuming thats just Lamin-x over the aftermarket lights you had on it or did you do it over OEM ones?

thanks it is lamin-x..over the oem ones....got afther market ones if anyone interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way, that looks perfect! I'll be ordering some of that.

Is there lamin-x over the top and bottom sections or just the top?

No way, that looks perfect! I'll be ordering some of that.

Is there lamin-x over the top and bottom sections or just the top?

its just the top mate lamin-x web site tells how to do it..has you need to etch the hella sign i think my buddy did it for me eddy.h

will do buddy need to do some ytube vids....of both cars has soon has petrol prices go down aha :lol:

will do buddy need to do some ytube vids....of both cars has soon has petrol prices go down aha :lol:

that will be never than :lol:

that will be never than :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:........

cheers buddy yes there is its seems to have done the job!! still waiting tor it to dry out :(

well hello again all.its been a crap winter lets roll on the summer with sticky tarmac and all the ladies walk round with next to nothink on...good times! :norty:

hi daz

how is you!!! water pump has gon on mean put back together tomorrow

you need to get these G60 caliper up 4 sale

:grin: :grin:

a quick post 4 daz has he can't log in

fited some front suspension strut top mount ×2

mk4 r32 rear track contal arm bushes ×2

balljoint ×2

& fited he's newly powder coated bbs rx wheelsclimatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPhoto0035.jpg[/attachment:1njoo5ir]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPhoto0039.jpg[/attachment:1njoo5ir]Photo0040.jpg[/attachment:1njoo5ir] :grin:

wow!!!!top one for that edds its takin a wile to get back on but iam on....hows you all doing?????

:)

Oh no. Parked up out side edds and that's the result off an iceland van trying to park.

well its been crap this week has the rado is still in the body shop(thanks iceland :censored: )wos hopeing to go the wales show today :( ....fingers crossed i get it back tomoz .thats my moan for today cheers for listen :)

Meant to get me rado back today from body shop phoned up to be told tomoz. The bumper bieng sprayed keeps spliting when baked. Is it normal? He's going to spray and leave it dry natural will this work?

Well just got the the rado back from the body shop. Hmmmm love in it cheers nixsons