Sign in to follow this  
Trinity

What is a Storm exactly??!

Check out the Corrado club website for some details on the 2.0l 8v - it was a pretty gorgeous looking Corrado as standard and I really liked the wheels they came with which were similar to the wheels on the Campaign model - no? Now for a car that supposedly wouldnt pull you out of bed they fetch a fair few pennies on Auto-trader as they were pretty rare. I have a friend who really wants a Corrado but would have trouble insuring one - getting an N plate 8v that looked cracking would be a great idea in my opinion - as was mentioned above - it's still a Corrado which is a rarity in itself and will look and drive better than a lot of modern cars of the same grouping.

Get a Corrado - bags of fun! :wink:

i quite agree bojmobile, after all 115 bhp isn't that much of a slouch :| , i think were all to used to banding bhp figures around, you have what ever your budget or insurance will allow, i have 175bhp out of my g60, but then i am an old git :( so insurance isn't a problem anymore, er indoors is the problem now, cant bloody win :roll: :roll:

2.0 8v was an ADY eng code 115bhp as standard, in case any one is bothered :? :?

Nice one... 8) I didn't know that, but I'll store it in my memory for if it's ever needed... 8)

Actually, I'll just use the words ALL ENGINE CODES in this post so that I can find it easily in the search! :wink:

it was a pretty gorgeous looking Corrado as standard and I really liked the wheels they came with which were similar to the wheels on the Campaign model - no?

Errr... No! The look nothing like 'em!

Campaigns had Monte Carlo wheels (rounded)...

8vs, well don't know what they're called, but I don't like 'em.

Check out the Corrado club website for some details on the 2.0l 8v - it was a pretty gorgeous looking Corrado as standard and I really liked the wheels they came with which were similar to the wheels on the Campaign model - no? Now for a car that supposedly wouldnt pull you out of bed they fetch a fair few pennies on Auto-trader as they were pretty rare. I have a friend who really wants a Corrado but would have trouble insuring one - getting an N plate 8v that looked cracking would be a great idea in my opinion - as was mentioned above - it's still a Corrado which is a rarity in itself and will look and drive better than a lot of modern cars of the same grouping.

Get a Corrado - bags of fun! :wink:

.....just a pity yer mate didn't know about one for sale last year or 2002......club member had a very nice lush sounding "all" options picked 8v for sale(or was contemplating selling)..........blackberry or a burgandy :?: :?: colour with cream leather etc owned from new too......something along the lines of M1 RTL or similar reg......i'm sure campaign knows the car in question