Sign in to follow this  
g10

Supercharger power problems

hi guys, im having a problem with my polo, here is a link to the setup...

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=82039

yesterday i noticed the car had less power, MUCH LESS power, i had a problem with my belts last week, those were changed and adjusted by my mech, car was perfect after this.

during the course of this week, i did not drive the car hard at all, and now this happens, i have checked all the piping, there are no leaks from what i see, and all the cables are in place, nothing has been unplugged and no cables look damaged, what else can i check on the engine?

any suggestions would be appreciated and i would love to have the polo back in action asap as i am missing the power.

It is a toyota supercharger, and i have checked with the toyota guys, not much response on my side here in sa.

well guys, i have just been reminded of what it is like to have some1 OTHER than your mech work on the car lol

i had new radiator fitted by these radiator guys, left the car there, i didnt notice that the radiator was uusually close to the alternator!!

when i checked yday, i see that the radiator was not put in the brackets a properly, and the radiator pushed the alternator back, so the belt came loose!!

sorted all that out last night and my power has been restored, yay lol :clap: