Sign in to follow this  
Erickramirez

Deal of a Lifetime?????

Hey guys, so i was lookin around the other day and i saw a 90 g60 for sale near my area, the guy wanted to part it out but didnt know how so decided to sell it as a whole. He says he bought it for $3000 but wants $2000 for it. I talked him down to $1200 :shock: he said the car has no spark so it doesnt start, but that it ran great before. He also said it had a Bahn Brenner Fuel Rail installed. The body is in good shape, SO should i buy it?? i could use some parts off it (fuel rail speaker grille, driver seat, turn signals, front bumper, maybe headlights, speedo, temp sensor, hood realease, little things etc.) and could i part it out on here or VWVORTEX and make some money off of it?? i believe i could easily make my 1200 back. what do you guys think yes or no??? Under what cicumstances should i NOT buy it? Thanks in Advance!! heres some pics of it

68bznm.jpg

2lk4svc.jpg

50jqxd.jpg

dpw94l.jpg

i say go for it and if your selling the leather interior after the purchase then dibs lol.

you'll make your money back, i did the same for my old g60 and got more in parts than i paid for it. so i assume u should be able to aswell

just try and make sure that the body work is good so you can shift the panels on easily or sell it stripped out as rolling shell. well thats my opinion anyway

haha how much would you pay for the interior? it will be for sale if i buy the car :grin: and yeah the guy said the body was straight but it had a salvage title? hmm oh well im not going to be driving it around it will be a parts car, and can anyone tell me the name of the bumper on it? is it the lip attachment? thanks!

You'll pay as much to ship an interior from the US to the UK as the bloody thing's worth!

Please, you're welcome to ask for suggestions and ideas but don't start pimping parts here unless you're starting a proper classified advert.

Cheers

You'll pay as much to ship an interior from the US to the UK as the bloody thing's worth!

Please, you're welcome to ask for suggestions and ideas but don't start pimping parts here unless you're starting a proper classified advert.

Cheers

haha pimping parts. like it :lol: