Sign in to follow this  
Abdul

RCA's in corrado

Hi guys and girls, im just wondering if someone could tell me where and how to run rca cables in my corrado?

ive ran mine above the fusebox and down the side of the carpet but theres nothing stopping you going straight down the centre.

Running it down the centre console is no probs but i cant seem to get the rca out from the headunit end if u know what i mean. I cant find the damn thing.

Running it down the centre console is no probs but i cant seem to get the rca out from the headunit end if u know what i mean. I cant find the damn thing.

im guessing the problem you have is that you haven't cut your hands yet. the corrado was designed with a mechanism that meant it would hold back all wiring in a difficult place to reach until you had cut your hands up a bit. as soon as it senses blood, the wire is released.

HTH.

im guessing the problem you have is that you haven't cut your hands yet. the corrado was designed with a mechanism that meant it would hold back all wiring in a difficult place to reach until you had cut your hands up a bit. as soon as it senses blood, the wire is released.

HTH.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know what you mean :grin:

HTH.

that sounds about right lol go for down the drivers side it only took me a few minutes and 3 cable ties to get it tidy :D

HTH.

No i havent cut my hand yet lol.. i always pull back when i feel something sharpish about to tear into me lol. I shall let it cut me later tonight and see if the cables are released :lol: