Sign in to follow this  
remix

quick suspension Q

had a quick search but wasnt finding what i wanted.

basically i have a set of coillies in the garage from a previous rado.they were purchased to go on a 2.0 16v, im probably getting a 1.8 16v soon.will they fit?and is there a difference between mk1 and mk2 suspension?

thanks in advance ;)

the chassis/inner wing and hub are identical on the 1.8 and 2L, differences are all in the springs, spring top plates, top mount etc, although the spring rates are probably all wrong I've seen more than one 1.8 16v running on coilovers from a VR6.

so at worst I'd imagine all you'd need fopr the coilovers would be new top mounts, which is probably a good idea anyway.

ah ok, thanks for the quick response dude, year new tops mounts wd probably get done anyway,

may as well while its all apart!

i meant with the mk1 mk2 corrados was the suspension different.or later/earlier however people describe them.wondered if they had changed that when they made other changes

Figured as much but just wondered in case there was some sort of other crazy plan being hatched :cuckoo: