Sign in to follow this  
Jay2

Recomendations for an Estate Car?

KADVR6 - You looking for a cash sale or open to offers for a swap for a modded G60?

need the cash to spend on the vrt conversion.

sorry

Been to look round a few in the region this week and severely disapointed in the quality out there. Don't expect a concourse car for about 2K but some tlc would be appreciated if your viewing a motor! :shock:

Looked at a Passat and they'd put the reg plate on with old screws, which had gone rusty and stained both the front and rear plates. If thats the care they took with the plates, what's the rest of the car going to be like? :pale:

KADVR6 - A long trip down to view your motor is looking more likely!

Just a couple of queries, when was it last serviced and can you confirm what colour it is? Wasn't sure from the pics if its red or that odd bronze that Skoda did?

it had its last proper service done at skoda at 66k, but i did my own service on the car about 3 months ago.

i'm colour blind, but i have been informed its a bronzy/red colour?? if you want more pics just let me no mate.

oh yeh it wont be available for about 2 weeks as the ultra reliable bmw 330d i bought has broken down big style :( the skoda had been sitting on my parents drive for 6 weeks, first turn of the key and it started up just perfect.

i'm thinking if i'm selling the right car at the minute :(

"KADVR6" oh yeh it wont be available for about 2 weeks as the ultra reliable bmw 330d i bought has broken down big style :( the skoda had been sitting on my parents drive for 6 weeks, first turn of the key and it started up just perfect.

i'm thinking if i'm selling the right car at the minute :(

I don't think you are the skoda octavia are ace cars :clap: so put me down for the 330D at 2k :nuts: :lol:

KADVR6 - Sorry to hear about the Beamer.

Yep, no what you mean by reddy/bronze colour, always thought it was a strange colour for a car.

Have you got any pics of the front and interior?

Sorry for all the questions, if you were a bit nearer then I would have just popped round. :(