Sign in to follow this  
george78

corrado karmann GTI

I saw this advert today

"Classic Kharmann GTI up for grabs. Only limited vehicles made, legitimate history but needs a bit of TLC! Proper enthusiasts will see a bargain. Reluctant sell"

£2350

theres no pics with the advert, ive never heard of one of these before... what do you think? :cuckoo:

they're a proper classic, do a google image search and you'll probably recognise

/\ yeh i got post frenzy and didn't read it proper :D

good excuse to post a pic tho :luvlove:

I saw some shocks for the 8v Corrado listed as GTI (i.e said it fitted VR6, 16V & GTI... and I had already selected as Corrado specific not just VW or all cars etc so it was listing the Corrado fitments) and the 8v engine is the same as the 8v mk3 golf 'GTI' and there was limited numbers of the 8v Rado made... long shot but could be why? And as for Karmann... seen loads of sellers list Corrado's with Karmann in the title or description as if they are different to the rest... maybe they just don't know much about them and see the badge inside and think 'must be special edition!'??'