Sign in to follow this  
jakegti

16x9 et15 on a vr

is this possible up front? i found an old thread on here via google and someone said it requires alot of work to get 9j et15s to fit on the front axle. If this is right, what sort of work is needed? id like to know what im up against before i spent £££ on new rims

thanks alot!

If you havent bought the wheels yet and you want to fit 9's up front try to get them in et25, they fit so much nicer up front. Have a serach on here as quite a few vr guys have fitted 9x16's in the past.

thanks for the reply. the wheels only come in et15 so there isnt alot i can do with the offset. My corrado is an N reg and have been told the late rados have very slightly wider arches?

I'd say that's going to be a bit tight and you'd need a fair old stretch to get it anywhere near legal.

(pure speculation though, based on previous experience)

think i might have to rethink the wheel situation. i saw a rado vr6 on vortex with the rims i wanted and they give it too much of a steamroller look. cheers for the help!