Sign in to follow this  
junkie

Front end styling

Ok im going to upset pretty much everybody here so here goes.

Has anybody figured out a way to make the front end look good as when you look at them head on they look gash, its not so much the change to late spec or tint the lights or smooth the whatever, its just the whole shape its just so wrong and looks naff head on. Look from the side and rear three quarter angles and its just so right, almost.

I think this is down to opinion but I do know what you are saying, the front of a Corrado can look a little bit ugly sometimes.

Someone put a Mk4 golf front on a Corrado once and it looked ok. :|

I think you can make the front look good by keeping the grille 'oiled' so it doesn't look faded, use a black VW badge and keep the model badge on the side as per OEM.

I'm going to get some smoked headlight covers on mine so the silvery looking headlights don't stick out so much, I'll be happy with the front of mine then.

I can see what you mean sometimes when in certain angles. I've got In-Pros behind smoked protectors to keep the shiny look down a bit. The front of mine has caused a bit of 'I'm not sure if I like it' discussion's on another forum. I like so I don't really mind what others are thinking. Would like the car a bit lower though

IMG_0094-1.jpg