Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Robotnik

ABS Light/Switch/etc? I'm back again! :D

Ooh I'll have a look. Though living in Cornwall, I doubt many people even have running water let alone vag-com :D

:lol: im sure there are a few peeps in Cornwall, though whether they have vagcom or not is another Q

Yeah, well it wont be on the road till at least march anyway so there's no urgency in getting this cable from china :p I've just got the vag-com cable itself though so i have until then to get that working :D

Hah.

Many thanks Shaun, the light arrived this morning.

Funny thing is, i started it up, and the light went out. All is well, it would seem.

So I don't understand why it would have been removed in the first place :p Unless it's an intermittent fault while driving etc.

oh well, only time will tell and all that. :D

Hah.

Many thanks Shaun, the light arrived this morning.

Funny thing is, i started it up, and the light went out. All is well, it would seem.

So I don't understand why it would have been removed in the first place :p Unless it's an intermittent fault while driving etc.

oh well, only time will tell and all that. :D

Have you taken it for a drive?

Nope, currently sorn'd still :)

But at least it's less likely to be a major fault if it doesn't come on at ignition time

True. If its comes on whilst driving its either a sensor or a rotor, so not as bad as the pump or ECU.

Yeah this is what my daddy was telling me.

Still, I'll eventually get vag-com on it and find out what.

If I can ever install XP on my laptop to get it running! I've tried everything on Windows 7 and it's a complete pain in the arse!

And I can't install XP because it doesn't recognise my sata drive, and no drivers i download work with it, and oh god I think I will just kill myself :p

Yeah this is what my daddy was telling me.

Still, I'll eventually get vag-com on it and find out what.

If I can ever install XP on my laptop to get it running! I've tried everything on Windows 7 and it's a complete pain in the arse!

And I can't install XP because it doesn't recognise my sata drive, and no drivers i download work with it, and oh god I think I will just kill myself :p

Doesnt recognise your sata drive. Is that on boot up?

This is at the beginning of the installer, else it wont install anywhere if it cant find the drives... Finally got it working at 11:50pm with some dodgy drivers that weren't meant to work!

shocking.