eddy.h

G60 aluminium pulley kit now fitted

nice job on the switches, was it difficult to do?

Any advice would be appreciated as I plan on doing this. Where did you get your LED's etc

Cheers

Anthony

got the led form maplin

a cupall of jubs i been mening to post fitted a k&n cone filter & a alloy lower strut brace not a bolt on itam had to make it fit2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPhoto0060.jpg[/attachment:9k7d7on6]Photo0061.jpg[/attachment:9k7d7on6]

fitted bbm fuel rail but had to remove the boost return pip to get the fuel hose to fit

so i think i will be going mk3/4 golf style fpr adaptor & fpr to get the boost return pip back on

newman cam 264 & adustadle sprocket fitted to dos not fell ne faster i have a sns s4 chip

will be geting a new chip but need to get the 315cc (red) fuel injectors fist

allso going chargecooler gathering the parts :grin:climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPhoto0088.jpg[/attachment:16tmhaqt]Photo0090.jpg[/attachment:16tmhaqt]

some of the parts for the chargecooler ordering the radiator next Friday

going to yous the bailey focus rs chargecooler reservoir

need to find the time to fit the battery in the boot cable is in

all parts will be power coated blackPICT0001 (2).JPG[/attachment:6d9vwk9q]

:grin:

got the battery (new) in boot & powering the car need to finish the box

now i can get on to the water to air intercoolpassat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPICT0008.JPG[/attachment:kwibjs3k]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPICT0004 (2).JPG[/attachment:kwibjs3k]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0006 (2).JPG[/attachment:kwibjs3k]PICT0007.JPG[/attachment:kwibjs3k]

& fitted a bosch lambda sensor idles ok now

air to water intercooler fitted small water Lek :mad2: have a hose on order for that

seems to be better than the fmic i had on they before :grin: also fitted

a bar-tek RS G60 bypass vale kit will be selling the isv reroute kit( home made)

the fmic is going on my m8 G60

also had the cylinder head of duo to snapping a exhaust manifold to head bot

& made a new injector wing lume runs a hole lot betterclimatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPICT0001.JPG[/attachment:1ondhc6v]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0032.JPG[/attachment:1ondhc6v]

nice pulleys did you get these made as a one off?

no m8y got them form bar-tek including post £188. these a link a couple of post up :grin:

got the pulleys fitted wade the old pulleys2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0001 (2).JPG[/attachment:nfebxruj]PICT0002 (3).JPG[/attachment:nfebxruj]

have also order a vdo volt meter cupall of weeks ago the wire for the battery lamp at the alternator end snap & cost me a days work

the own-ell time in 3 years its lite me down so not bad for a G60 :grin:

got the pulleys fitted wade the old pulleys2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0001 (2).JPG[/attachment:qk4cdt6b]PICT0002 (3).JPG[/attachment:qk4cdt6b]

have also order a vdo volt meter cupall of weeks ago the wire for the battery lamp at the alternator end snap & cost me a days work

Those new pulleys look good mate - I'd be interested to know how you get on with them once you've fitted and driven with them for a while.

got the pulleys fitted wade the old pulleys2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0001 (2).JPG[/attachment:1g4ga2om]PICT0002 (3).JPG[/attachment:1g4ga2om]

Those new pulleys look good mate - I'd be interested to know how you get on with them once you've fitted and driven with them for a while.

so far so good my be better with a lighter flywheel ( on my list :grin: ) could do with a new clutch

Hmm, I've got a lightened flywheel, and have always wondered about lightening the pulleys, but have heard the harmonic balancer shouldn't be lightened otherwise the engine can shake. With a full weight flywheel though, presumably that isn't as much of an issue so you should be ok. With everything lightened you'd need to make sure the balance for it all was spot on. Keep up the reports :)

ok little confused with these light weight crank pulleys, those bartek ones are all one piece the origianl ones that come off there is a big round heavy weight that sits inside the crank pulley, can you tell me what its purpose of it is, and what gains will be had by light weight ones.

found a pic of a VW motorsport set up off a rallye it used a toothed belt but still uses the heavy weight?

its sir-post to lite the engine spin up faster whan accelerating the heary weight that sits inside the crank pulley

is a harmonic balancer the pic you posted the green part looks abit defrut not suer if that is a harmonic balancer

& the power steering pulley looks small

i am happy with the pulley

have fitted a g-werks G60 soild belt tensioner it has gave me about 2/3psi moor

the old tensioner did need replacing the bilt is new don about 1000 mils

wow haven't posted her in a wiall

I don a lot to it mk4 Golf raer calpiers Porsche 996 fornt calipers 305/28mm disc

fitted my concept P wheels 8-16" with Pirelli pzero tyres

new superchager form BBM with gt70 intake porting rsr outlet porting & superwide tooth belt now with 65mm pulley

BBM stage 5 250 chip 250 kpa map sensor

tt 268/260 cam form BBM

will post sum pic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75836[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75837[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75838[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75839[/ATTACH]