Sign in to follow this  
pt_corrado

Kw sport suspension 40\40mm

hello again , here i am with one more doubt.

Can you guys post some picture of your rado´s with 40\40mm lower?

Im considering using this kind of suspension in my G60 instead of coilovers suspension but i´m afraid of buying it and the car looks to damm high.

anyone can help me :wave:

This is my G60 with between 35mm and 40mm drop with 15"s, (don't know exact drop as it is on KW V1 coilovers). Will hopefully give a guide though.406edit.jpg[/attachment:upcz5bfp]

This is my G60 with between 35mm and 40mm drop with 15"s, (don't know exact drop as it is on KW V1 coilovers). Will hopefully give a guide though.406edit.jpg[/attachment:14f9qu4s]

hi g60jaime, how are you?

nice rims, i almost buy a set of ronal ones( same as yours). But i decide to mount a set of D90 :norty: .

do you have msn ?

regards

Hey mate, my wheels aren't actually Ronals, i think they are made by them but they are actually badged and stamped ACT. I think mine have a shallower dish about 1" instead of 1.5ish. Funnily enough i want to get a set of 8" D90's all round!

Sorry don't have MSN, used to on my old computor but didn't tend to use it so haven't installed it on my new one.

Hey mate, my wheels aren't actually Ronals, i think they are made by them but they are actually badged and stamped ACT. I think mine have a shallower dish about 1" instead of 1.5ish. Funnily enough i want to get a set of 8" D90's all round!

Sorry don't have MSN, used to on my old computor but didn't tend to use it so haven't installed it on my new one.

ok mate, so have to chat with you in here :grin:

this is one corrado from portugal( not mine) this rims are Ronal LS ones

2109071030ri4.jpg

Yeah exactly the same except the Ronals have the deeper dish by about 0.5". I like the Diamond cut finish and the way the light catches them.