Sign in to follow this  
V-Dubstar

Front bumper smashed in!! Repair quotes...

Dunno man the link said "We could not determine which forum this topic is in"

Yeh Tim's well into his detailing. Tim Fok his name is, slight oriental look about him!

thats a good quote,the lower part of that slam pannel is an easy repair.

Sweet just gotta locate myself a nice bumper and Im off then! £200 worse off that is :lol: Gotta laugh tho, otherwise id cry!

gutted for you mate, atleast its not huge amounts of damage and you seem to be getting it sorted quick, but still rubbish all the same.

Just seen this- hope you find out who did it! Can't believe these idiots who just drive off :nono: :bad-words: All the quotes sound pretty good. At least you'll have a minty bumper.

gutted for you mate, atleast its not huge amounts of damage and you seem to be getting it sorted quick, but still rubbish all the same.

Thanks :D Just trying to not let it get me down lol, otherwise I'll start crying!! :lol:

Just seen this- hope you find out who did it! Can't believe these idiots who just drive off :nono: :bad-words: All the quotes sound pretty good. At least you'll have a minty bumper.

Thanks man, tbh the only defect with the current bumper was a slight scuff on the O/S lower corner. Other than that there is very little chipping etc, bit gutted really! Lookin' forward to having a fresh bumper on now tho after this

Dude that sucks, any news on it yet??

Do you think some one is trying to tell you not to have a vr6 grill badge, as one was stolen and this one was nearly killed by a car. just a thought :shrug: 8)

Hey man, I picked up a bumper last nite, so when I come back to Chepstow I'll drop it off at the bodyshop so they can prep it etc, but realistically won't take the car in til next month (after I get paid :lol: )

With regards to the badge - :lol: I think its basically someone who didn't realise they did it (very unlikely), or some penis who did but won't own up to it! :lol:

Either way, he's on the mend now! :D