Sign in to follow this  
martynguk2002

G60 Top hose

Hi

My Top hose has decided to split which I have managed to do a temporary repair on but have spent the morning on the phone to VW and GSF who can't get hold of them any more. I don't suppose any knows where else I might be able to get hold of a new one. Or does any one know if a hose from a MK3 golf would fit?

Ta

Martyn

When I looked at replacing Two split hoses for my G60, VW wanted the same money for Two original hoses as Samco did for a complete set of Silicone Hoses so I went with the Samco option, well recommended imo as I wont need to worry about replacing them again! And you cant put a price on peace of mind :grin:

Ive got a top hose for sale. Its the one that runs from the top of the radiator to the front of the block where the 2 senders are, with a smaller hose that comes off it to the expansion tank. it was replaced a few years ago with a genuine new vw part. LINK if you want it ill get a picture posted up this evening so that you can see it.

Hey

Wicked! that sounds exacly what I need, is it in good condition? how come you had to replace it?

How much would you want for it?

Thanks you may have saved me :)

Martyn