Sign in to follow this  
mark__gti

Corrado price guide (G60)

Just wondered if there is a price guide anywhere on here for a G60,

basicly im interested in a corrado G60 thats got 138k miles a fair bit of service history and a leather interior,

it needs the supercharger re-building as it hasnt been done in 80k!!

also has abit of rust under the top of the windscreen,

also is there anything that usually goes wrong with a G60 with this sort of milage??

Bb5WEwBmkKGrHqIH-DEqtbsy9vNBKykLIlH.jpg

Bb5pgBGkKGrHqEH-CEEq-T2OBZeBKykLwY5.jpg

Bb5z6gB2kKGrHqUH-EUEqvihLyBFBKykMIn.jpg

also is there anything that usually goes wrong with a G60 with this sort of milage??

everything! :grin:

Seriously tho, It really depends how its been serviced / looked after / driven in its lifetime. I could give you a list as long as both my arms and boths legs with the things that have had to fix/replace etc. on my current car and past car.

Do a search on here and you will find topics discussing buying 2nd hand cars and the things to look out for.

have a look at the pre viewing thread, I'm sure one of the more knowladgeable peeps on here will go and look at it for you if you need.

have a look at the pre viewing thread, I'm sure one of the more knowladgeable peeps on here will go and look at it for you if you need.

Cheers have had a look on there befor, i went up to look at it with wastegate86 (member on here) who has a G60,

but just wondered if problems accour with higher milage G's Tom(wastegate86) was saying that the cranks seem to go on higher milage ones.

i have looked at a couple other lower milage g60's in the last couple weeks that seem to idle really bad and look like they have been abused where as this one seemed to run pretty sweet but hasnt had the charger done in ages