Sign in to follow this  
LisaK

Laserline Alarm problems - all sorted now!

The battery appears to be dead on the C and my Laserline alarm is going off. The only problem is, the alarm has deadlocked the central locking and the buttons on either of the 2 fobs don't work. I'm a bit stuck :help: please!

I think you'll have to get in the car via the boot, then switch the alarm off with the "touch contact"thingy.

That should switch the alarm off, and then you can open the bonnet and charge/replace your battery.

If your battery is completely flat, then the central locking won't work anyway, so that might be why your locks don't open.

I think your alarm has its own battery in it, so that'll be why it's sounding.

Good luck

And you may want to get the "how to break into you Rado" comments removed from FB before all our cars go missing! :wave: :wave:

The boot was locked out as well :(

All sorted now thanks to Darren at G-Werks! Ended up having to snap the grill off to pull the bonnet release cable and disconnect the battery. Ive got dirty, cut hands now but, ahhhh silence!!

And you may want to get the "how to break into you Rado" comments removed from FB before all our cars go missing! :wave: :wave:

Nope, I think I'll keep them. I don't have a working Corrado anymore so sucks to be you :lol: