Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

anyone bigger up front than me???? lol (56k beware)

our latest development from p.d.m a nice sized front mounted intercooler.

:D

this is where it will be mounted ,headers being custom made to fit the corrado and mount to the bumper iorn...

also this enables the use of twin inlet on the charger! alot safer imho to get more air to the g-lader..

Bl00dy Hell :shock: Darren. It looks like you've mugged a lorry. That should be a very very worthwhile mod. Keep us posted !

Pau1

(With a little teeny weeny Audi Quattro intercooler)

best thing is apart from opening up the no plate aperture the front of the car will look completly original :lol:

You'll have to get a smaller numberplate then ... That plate is available BTW...

lookin good in the car darren!! what i wouldn't give for an ic from a euro diesel van!

keep the pics comin! :D

is it gonna run dual pass or r u making some G60 u-bends too.

whats the OD on std boost hoses. is it 2.25"

got a front mount with slightly smaller ends u c so was wondering what sort of costs involved in making the end tanks

we use 63mm ali tubing on our i/coolers also know a freindly pipe bender!!!

dubcharged: will be getting BOTH car's dyno'd v soon too!

Why not just spray paint the grille white and paint in the letters in black...? :lol: I know it will come out looking a bit grey, but hey. Or you could put slats in like the main grille and put the numbers on the slats...

I think a system you can get for the MX5 is required.

Some people mount the number plates in the mouth of the MX5 (Mk1 I'm talking about here) but of course when going at speed the numberplate restricts airflow into the radiator..... soo.. put it on a hinge!

Past 45mph the numberplate folds up letting all air into the mouth - when you slow down, ooh, there it is :)

So on the C, how about just a bit lower than your pic shows it there - just below the bumper - and will fold up into the bumper too ;)

Active spoiler at rear - active numberplate at front :) Now how cool would it be to get them in sync...

yeah somthing like that andi :mad: didnot know that was available for the mx5 as is exactly what i was planning to do!

Hehe...

Well, its been available on the MX5 for about 7-8 years now....

But maybe you could patent the C version :D

darren do you have a close up pic of the RSR bend,i want to see how you routed the piping from teh charger in the cooler. Many thanks, look sweet :lol: :lol:

oh that is soo sweet,thanks man. God im gettin teh charger this week with the porsche IC and i cant wait. :lol: what tube sizes did you use?

A friend got one that looke exactly like that to fit to his Civic Del Sol and paid £30 form scrappy! I'll find out what his is off & let you know! How much did you pay?