Sign in to follow this  
dowanm1

My first Corrado G60

Hi Everyone,

Some pics of my new corrado..........needs a bit of work but its gonna be fun doing it :D

ETKA Corrado.pdfFront Corrado.JPG[/attachment:1csupfg9]

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfBack Corrado.JPG[/attachment:1csupfg9]

Corrado92.pdfEngine Rado.JPG[/attachment:1csupfg9]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfInterior 2 Rado.JPG[/attachment:1csupfg9]

Have been looking at some new wheels but not sure wheich ones to go for................................thoughts would be most welcome..

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfjmag_full_polished.jpg[/attachment:1csupfg9]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfRB_RLSILVER_15x8.jpg[/attachment:1csupfg9]

trackr_white_polished_lip.jpg[/attachment:1csupfg9]

Hope you like........ :D

Thanks Marcus.

Love the top wheels but think they'll look better on the darker colours. Last ones could suit the red I reckon

Depending on the cars history i would keep the BBS wheels on for now and spend your money getting the mechanical things done. ie. service the charger, change the cam belt etc. It will be money well spent.

Its got 15" valver wheels on it at the moment and luckily the charger has been serviced and the cambelt changed before I bought it. I do need to spend some money on the suspension as well but its all gonna be worth it :D

hi there, i was going to get this car a few weeks back when it advertised in peacehaven east sussex, two weeks later it sold,and within an hour re appeared back on pistonheads but in devon!!?? the car drove superb,i think they are actual g60 bbs rims, but are missing the centre caps?

hope u enjoy it !!!! and welcome :wave:

Hey buddy, how bizarre is that :D

Im loving it so far and looking forward to spending money on it..............well hopefully not to much lol.

Have some plans and a rather large list of things that I wanna get done........

Thanks for the welcome....

yeah very bizzare!!! only reconised it by the reg number, without sounding funny,you may want to just check the manifold as it was blowing quite bad when i viewed the car 4 weeks ago. how did it end up in devon :confused4: im sure you will get it looking its best in no time :D

Yeah there is a blow in the manifold but I will be getting round to sorting that out at some point soon. When I spoke to the guy about it he said that he swapped his Triumph TT for it but then didnt want it in the end......... HPI checked it and its all good. Its gonna go into my mechanic to have a look at in the next 2 weeks. Im going to the Stealth RR Day at the end of the month so would like to have a few bits sorted and done by then :D

Yeah will defo post up pics of the progress........ :D

Am hoping to keep it as original as possible with some nice subtle mods.....

Those rota rb's are my all time favourite rims - never seen them on a C tho but thats what I'd get........shame they don't do them in a 5x100 fitment else I'd get some for my VR......

The guy got a recon Charger in 2004 and the car has only done 12k since..............still pulls lovely :D

Needs a bit of TLC but should look good once I have got some bits done. Im getting the exhaust sorted Tuesday and also Jabbasport ind kit plus pulley and chip (Maybe).

Im going to the Stealth RR Day so hopefully will have bits done by then. :D