Sign in to follow this  
Bobbywhacker

The brembo conversion.... again

Right..... just done some further research, the ibiza discs are 305mm, the leon ones appear to be 288mm(?!) and the golf 4motion ones are 312mm... doesn't really help does it!

yup, The leon Cupra set up is larger than the ibiza set up, with everything being different, as phat says, you need 17's for leon kit, its more expensive than ibiza stuff (tough luck VR owners :lol: ) but does bolt right in.

Everyone will complain about the price, but find brembo 4 pots cheaper else where...

For 16v's and G60's, the ibiza kit fits straight on. wheels are a suck it and see cause im sure i read that there is one type of 15" wheel that works, just 1. wont say what it is tho :lol: and it might be mis information. try 16's, and deep sish are usually a no no.

HTH

id imagine so, because i persume leons are the same as VR's in that the use et43 offset (or around that). et 35 on that setup meants that you have effectively pushed the wheels out by 8mm on standard, but it aint just offset either, two wheels the same offset, but different innner spoke shape, may not clear the same caliper. another option would be to run Leon wheels, which i think look really nice anyway. It'd give the corrado a fresher looking face too.

I've just been on Hi-spec motorsports web site to look at their slim 4-pot calipers. They look a top piece of kit and aren't that expensive. I'm thinking about ringing up and asking if they do some kind of kit for the C, I know they do one for the Mk2 GTi with 16" wheels. Has anyone spoke to them or delt with them before???

Just looked at my last post, if it seems like it had nothing to do with the topic I ment to mention it as an alternative :oops: