Sign in to follow this  
C488ADO

interior trim guide help colours years

does anybody know the colours of interior that came in the corrado's.

im particularly interested in the leather colours

i know they did black grey and beige but what i need is volkswagens actual colour or name for it

for example in a saab one of the greys were called buffalo grey

mine is a 94 vr6 i have grey leather does anybody have any more info than that??

cheers

....... mine is a 94 vr6 i have grey leather does anybody have any more info than that?? ......

No.

Go to the pub.

I still have the 1995 sales stuff and it does not give too much detail other than .....

CLOTH

1. Black AF "splitt cloth", corrado, corrado 16v and corrado VR6

2. Grey RZ "atout cloth", corrado, corrado 16v and corrado VR6 - not available with flash red and sherry pearl

3. Black HD "Geometric cloth". Recaro Sports seats. corrado, corrado 16v and corrado VR6

Leather

1. Black VA Optional leather. standard and recaro seats. corrado, corrado 16v and corrado VR6

2. Grey TR Optional leather. standard and recaro seats. corrado, corrado 16v and corrado VR6 - not available with candy white and flash red.

3. Light Beige YU standard and recaro seats. corrado, corrado 16v and corrado VR6 - not available with candy white and flash red and satin silver

4. Light Beige VG Connolly leather. standard seats. corrado, corrado 16v and corrado VR6 - not available with candy white and flash red and satin silver

Excellent thank you very much I know not really what I was afterbur at least there us now a decent list for people to reference if needed