Sign in to follow this  
krnau

one touch down window feature not working

hi to all.

I have "successfully" installed a politecnica window regulator.like this one:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3315197

Motor works OK, and it fits OK into the existing window glass guide, and everything is installed correctly (I took it out twice to make sure about this). But as everything happens to me, and I am a displeases magnet :nuts: the following has stopped working:

1. locking doors with the key from outside: passenger side glass goes up, but when it is all the way up, it does nothing else ---> the power windows module doesn't "click", so that the driver's side window doesn't go up (it doesn't go up after passenger's one )

2. when passenger's window is up (or half way up, etc) and I push the button to scroll the window down (pushing it for a while, in order to activate the one-touch-down), when it is all the way down I have to click the button again so that the power windows module "clicks" again. If I don't do it, I can't use the driver's side power window :| (and the motor keeps drawing current because it doesn't know he has reached the bottom)

please some help

I think I will over flood the server with all the threads I am starting but believe me when I say that there is NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that I have inspected and that isn't broken or about to break in my crap-rado...