Sign in to follow this  
chunk

O MY GOD

hi there, haven the worse day ever, got rudely woken 2day coz sum DXXK :censored: in a work van hit the side of my G60!!!! and drove off,(but stoped at the top of my road to work on a house) lucky my neighbours saw it all, so gona need the front bumper, passenger wing and my bbs's resprayed!!!!!!!! bbs's where only dun about 2months ago aswell! so i ran up the street and got the CXXT :censored: , who tried to say wasn't him( nearly burst the NXXB :censored: ) so i got police involved because i wunt my beloved car fix. sorry for the big rant but im well pissed off! :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:

Well within your right to be annoyed mate, you did right to persue it and even involve the Police. Even better with having a witness.

Hope you get it sorted!

Hope you get sorted okay. Bloody C***s like that deserve a good kicking. They must be effing stupid to just drive up the road and park! Its dicks like that who make me want to meter out my own justice with an AK47. Hope they are insured as a pikey in a van hit my mates car and it was a right pain for him to get the insurance sorted. Good luck am feeling your rage :bad-words:

hey thanx 4 the support in my hour of need, wel i live in a rly small town up in the hills of scotland,lol. And there awell known company up ere so sud b insured, and after its al fixd, i know al i hav2do is go 2 1 of the local pubs and find them easy as pie, and then justice will b mine.

just 2 let u ppl know that look at this.I went and got the boss of company, and took it 2 local body shop and got it done. Looks total mint, il get pics of my g60 up eventaualy when figure it out.

you should of done some wwe/f wrestling move , stone cold stunner or suplex, on the tw*t.

sorry to hear that, keep us updated, on how it turns out, someone drove into my door, claimed it was my fault knock for knock on a b road, no justice!!! :mad2: