Sign in to follow this  
marmite monster

my black stealth fighter

Coming on a treat Si. Agree your letting it down with the dodgy pics tho mate.

Ive got some 5mm eibach spacers if you want em, looks like the rears could do with pushing out a touch.

Ive got some 5mm eibach spacers if you want em, looks like the rears could do with pushing out a touch.

was just thinking the same thing :wink:

on a side note - u thought about fitting de-locked door handles?

make them look more flush IMO

still rado's looking good so far (far more pics needed me thinks)

plus im in love with that mk2.... nice and simple :)

Coming on a treat Si. Agree your letting it down with the dodgy pics tho mate.

dude going 20mm for the fill!

was just thinking the same thing :wink:

on a side note - u thought about fitting de-locked door handles?

make them look more flush IMO

still rado's looking good so far (far more pics needed me thinks)

plus im in love with that mk2.... nice and simple :)

not doing de locked handles just causes more greif when you cant get in! it looks better though i agree :D

going on an epic 800 mile round trip to the scotish highlands from bham tomorrow in the corrado for NYE! were we are staying on loch tay in a teepee :D apparently they have 4 ft of snow!! cant wait to plough through that with my front splitter! :D

will post up the road trip pics when i get back hope the old girl gets me there!! :?

anyone used snow chains is it worth me getting any to take just incase??

Nice part of the country although I think you'll need a bit of luck to get up there at the moment. The A9 was shut yesterday I think and to get up to Loch Tay its not too easy. Which end of the loch is it and what way are you heading in?

Never used snow chains before but I think they should only ever be used in extreme conditions. I would take a shovel and some carpet strips as a minimum. Easiest way is maybe up to Perth, up the A9 then head in via Kenmore / Aberdeldy but then the road from Kenmore to Killin is probably quite bad at the moment. -17C in Killin last night and we havent seen temps above freezing for about 5-6days now.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7da ... =aberfeldy

i've only ever been in a car when snow chains are used on compressed snow/ ice/ slush on roads and tracks not on drifting snow, but sure they'd be a good investment, you can only crawl in them - like max 20-30mph or something - and they make a racket!

Its only been localised snow so you should be ok. Its on the Killin end so I would come of the A90 at Stirling and head up by Doune & Callander. There has been plenty of warning and the roads you will be on are A roads so they should be in decent condition. I really hope you do get up as its a lovely area.

Just bring some warm clothes!!! :lol:

i love the look of this, one of my favourites on here :)

if you ever wanna sell it dude, let me know :wink:

enjoy your trip aswell!