Sign in to follow this  
Dragon666

issues with oil light

Hello right where do i start :scratch: k right i took my car ta have a exhaust done they mounted it too close to bottom of car bang bang bang so they re mounted it and part of exhaust under engine corroded and sounded like a tractor :( Took it to a garage in newton abbot ta have a plate welded over it,and noticed oil light flashing.So naturally i thought low oil topped up still an issue,daylight came notice oil levels too high and noticed some prick pulled out my oil breather pipe near air filter oil everywher :nono: plugged it bak in and changed oil filter drove down dual carrageway blue smoke everywhere like major shit happens ya know it sucked like a fly on shit. had oil drained and ever since that issue oil light keeps comin on beep de de beep beep SOMEONE HELP ME ITS DRIVEN ME MAD

Have you actually checked the oil pressure? I would not use it if I didn't know the oil pressure was alright.

Hello mate the cars all sorted now we did so much to get it done i cant even remember what it was nbow thanks for offering ta help u drive a rado what colour/type :D

very nice mate very nice i could only afford for a 2ltr 16v black but she is awesome :DDragon1838.jpg[/attachment:1okayn6k]