Sign in to follow this  
Bullfinch

Golf R32 - unmarked police car

I saw a Black Audi RS4 under cover cop car today, pulled over a 2 CV by my work in Gloucester :lol:

So watch out for one of them any one driving around Gloucester

saloon or estate. Can you remember any of the reg, would probably play with something like that if in the VRT :norty:

An RS4?! Not that I like to question the fine work that the police do but isn't that a LITTLE bit overkill?!

you lot get all these fancy cars and we get a chaved up punto :lol:

there is a couple of evos tho they are marked tho

I saw a Black Audi RS4 under cover cop car today, pulled over a 2 CV by my work in Gloucester :lol:

So watch out for one of them any one driving around Gloucester

saloon or estate. Can you remember any of the reg, would probably play with something like that if in the VRT :norty:

It was a saloon version

Cant remember the reg sorry.

But had light hidden in the bottom part of the rear bumper which stand out slightly. if that helps

An RS4?! Not that I like to question the fine work that the police do but isn't that a LITTLE bit overkill?!

In all fairness the 2 CV looked like it would fall apart if you breathed on it :lol:

Gloucester has a blue Skoda Octavia (saloon) as a unmarked car. Didnt see what version it was but went past me at a rate of knots.

Looks like Gloucestershire police force likes its Vag cars. 8)

They're all Mondeos and Vectras round my way. I guess when the top speed you can do is only about 40 even with lights cos of all the traffic, the police don't need a souped up car.

weve just got a pair of 5 series beemers. one all marked up 535i estate for the traffic police and a 535i again i belive but saloon as unmarked! if they think summot is goin on then they usually borrow the imprezas from hull. must of got rid of all our T5's now