Sign in to follow this  
bobbymkII

how many miles do you get on full tank 2.0 16v 9a

just wondering how many miles you get out of a corrado 2.0 16v ???? as had the car about 5 months and never really had a long road trip in it and will be taking it to Ultimate Dubs from perth in scotland works out about 400 miles or just under that...will be driving at sensible speeds most of the way there and back....

cheers

bobby

If you're fairly steady with it, about 400 miles is easily achievable on a full tank :)

just wondering how many miles you get out of a corrado 2.0 16v ???? as had the car about 5 months and never really had a long road trip in it and will be taking it to Ultimate Dubs from perth in scotland works out about 400 miles or just under that...will be driving at sensible speeds most of the way there and back....

cheers

bobby

On an average week I usaly get around 400 miles a tank. That includes normal driving with a few full throttle/high revs moments.

If you're fairly steady with it, about 400 miles is easily achievable on a full tank :)

cheers for quick reply ...so im looking at 2 full tanks to U.D and back and maybe a bit more....better get my flexible friend out for the fuel bill then :grin: could be worse one bloke we are heading down with has passat w8 and the other a passat r36...so im sure there fuel bill will be far worse :cheers:

400 is pretty decent my mk2 golf 16v 1800kr was lucky to get 300 was more like 280...but much smaller tank than the rado...

cheers for info folks and roll on U.D