Sign in to follow this  
huwmk2

What's my 1995 Storm worth?

Hi. Got a completely standard 1995 blue Corrado 2.9 VR6 Storm. Its got high mileage, 198k, however it has a full service history, VW until 2007. Any idea on its value as I'm considering putting it up for sale soon? Cheers.

i dont wana sound like a dick, but at the min cars are goin cheap as people just dont wana buy but people want rid, and for that your car is worth what ever somebody is willing to pay for it!

like said 3k is good to say your mileage but saying that it might be worth 1k or 5k, the thing is with out pics and a drive its hard to say, and its not just the engine a buyer has gota think about

what un seen horrors might lie under neith, does it need new suspension, bearings, bushings, is there any rust, whats the paint work like (stone chips or worst), what condition is the interior in, whats the electrics lke

tbh its a hard call for any1 on here to tell you how much its worth, but good look with the sale if you decide to sell