Sign in to follow this  
sprinterVR6

You in the Galway reg VR6!!!

sorry mods - i know this should be in the 'spotted' thread, but as it was an Irish spot it's more special right? :camp:

Just wondering if the driver of that very tidy 95' Galway reg VR6 is on the forum. We passed each other on the coast road out've Wicklow town. I'm the plonker who flashed you from quite possibly the furthest away any two cars can be when one's flashing the other! :lol: Apologies, I was a little excited.

Thankfully my car was all clean & shiney, apart from front grill missing the 'VR' badge :censored: (some little scrote reversed into me before Christmas) - I felt like screaming, ''IT'S A STORM MATE I SWEAR, LOOK, CHECK OUT THE PAINT CODE''!

If your on here, drop us a PM :salute:

Cheers

Hi Neil! :salute: yeah it's going real well cheers - just changed the HT leads and she's move more better revs wise. Just waiting for the insurance plums to stop counting all our money and start doing something :mad2:

Damage isn't to bad, just new grill, front bumper respray and fixing kit for the front lamps.

But loving every min in it :cheers: Just three things to sort and I'll be happy, I swear :lol: :lol:

wheels refurb

new full exhaust system (the magnex Oval)

new pioneer headunit....and that's it....I think :brickwall:

Thanks again for your extensive prep work - everyone who drives her are smitten, so thanks again mate :notworthy:

You planning any mods?