Sign in to follow this  
Chris

DTA P8 Pro - is it worth £600 new?

DTA P8 Pro - anyone know how much these are worth new? im meant to be buying one tonight but i dont wont to get stitched up. ive tried searching on the net but it seems this ecu is discontinued as there are not many results.

*edit* i assume the s80 pro is its replacement. basically is a new dta p8 pro worth £600?

chris

if there is a wiring loom included you would be a fool if you did not buy it for £600.

im pretty sure it has karl.

i was hoping someone would come along and say something along those lines :) youve made my night mate

is this the dta that was in the jetta r32?? and also i paid £550 for my 2nd hand DTA P8 PRO from off kev, its now a paper weight :(

is this the dta that was in the jetta r32?? and also i paid £550 for my 2nd hand DTA P8 PRO from off kev, its now a paper weight :(

no its not, getting it from the guy whos helping me with the wiring and who will be mapping the thing when its all together (JMR). hopefully ill see a comfy 280 - 290 out of it. would push for more but its going to be a daily-ish driver once complete so dont want to over do it :)

sorry to hear about your dta :(