Sign in to follow this  
DUBY

Aircon in a corrado

Guys don't lynch me, this is a genuine question and I don't know if I've posted in the right area

Completed a dash conversion last year with parts collected on here,

it works and I love it but now am thinking of going to Australia for a long while and want to export it. Currently driving a mk3 out here and aircon is a must unfortunately so my question is this

Did any early corrado have aircon as an option and if so what switches it on, for example, on a mk2 the air con is part of the slide system, on a mk 3 it used a separate switch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes there is an aircon option for the Rado... Was an optional extra that was post fitted (Diava system)... There are 2 switch types (as usual with Corrados) early and late.

As luck would have it I have an aircon system for a Rado for sale (with both switch types)

Sorry for the late reply, still in australia but should be back soon, do you have a price in mind for the complete system including the early type control for the dash?

PM if you have and thanks for the info

Yes there is an aircon option for the Rado... Was an optional extra that was post fitted (Diava system)... There are 2 switch types (as usual with Corrados) early and late.

As luck would have it I have an aircon system for a Rado for sale (with both switch types)

If nothing happens, keep me in mind for second dibs on the diava.....am looking to retro-fit one.