Sign in to follow this  
lycara

Anyone thinking of going the ph sunday service?

Yes! Was thinking of posting this up as some kind of possible meet for forum members... definitely wanna try get along to this.

yep, they're up to 275 out of 400 spaces already so get in there quick on Monday if you're interested!

i would be keen on this would be good to put some faces to board members names, never been to a corrado meet

but im not sure how many spaces there will be left as every vw owner in england has signed up and they have stopped people putting there names down untill monday midday so i can guess at one min past they will all have gone haha

lycara beat me to it haha and dukest haha

Bollocks. I'm down in London with work on Monday so no way I'll be able to get to a computer. That's me out.

lol too slow perksy lol. I got a list of everyone on the website going so on monday can quick copy and paste :D

whoo managed to get me and jim down :D Some of the cars going sound amazing. I be like a kid at Christmas lol. See you all there I hope :D

f-ing stupid system, i knew this would happen on friday if you ask everyone to quote lists, everyone misses the last person to put up their name.

have redone it about 5 times now but they'll just have to sort it out themselves

Yeah was a nightmare...

Chreers John for sorting the list - I didn't know weather to keep posting or not as I posted twice and my name disappeared 3 posts later both times.

I don't know why you just don't post to say you're going and a Mod updates the master list - far easier!

I'm leaving on sat and staying in hotel a mile away :D Should see if us corrado owners can meet up and convoy there :D

I'm leaving on sat and staying in hotel a mile away :D Should see if us corrado owners can meet up and convoy there :D

there's a KFC just down the road :lol:

The VW centre is easy to get to, few hundred yards off the A5, but I guess a few people will be coming in off the M1 which is a bit more of a pain to get to it from.

google maps location Image1.jpg[/attachment:18n0twfg]