Sign in to follow this  
Nik Patel

Paintless Dent Removal PDR

Hello guys i now am in business for a while, so if any of you have any small dents in creases that need sorting out please let me know. I am based in Harrow see my website for areas i cover. Your Corrado will be in good hands! :wave:

www.simplydents.co.uk

Sounds good! How much would additional panels be then? For instance I've got 3 very small dents on 3 different panels...

And how far out do you go west of London?

Go far out as Heathrow area maybe bit further... where you based?

Send me pics of the dents, where are the dents on the car? Your probably looking about £70, but need pics ot confirm.

Go far out as Heathrow area maybe bit further... where you based?

Send me pics of the dents, where are the dents on the car? Your probably looking about £70, but need pics ot confirm.

Westbury - Wilts!! But depending on how long it takes to do, could always meet somewhere! I'll get some pix tomorra for you, but they're all along the crease on the side of the car, one on front O/S wing, one on O/S door, and one on front N/S wing

I may also be interested in this, I can get to Heathrow in about 30 mins as well. I'll have a look around your website and see what I think :D

Need a tiny dent in my bonnet sorted- you're just too far though :(

If there's enough interest, would you be willing to come to CCGB National Day, or other meets? Depends how many you'd have to do to make it worth while...

Need a tiny dent in my bonnet sorted- you're just too far though :(

If there's enough interest, would you be willing to come to CCGB National Day, or other meets? Depends how many you'd have to do to make it worth while...

I've got a couple of dents too that need removing. us three ent too far apart so would could arange a time and date to do all three :confused4:

Or a road trip down to you 8)

I was looking at my coachwork today and I'm definitely gonna have this done, just gotta save some pennies, stupid recession!

No probs mate, thanks for getting back to me. I definitely think there is a good market there if you do manage to come up with something, people always dent them! In fact if you need a tank to test on, I've got one :lol:

Anyone got good results from such companies? I had a mousetrap style incident in my garage tonight :( . Basically I wanted to check if the freezer light was still on as it appeared there wasn't much ice in the chest freezer - anyway in order to look I have to move my long ladder which rests on the floor. I forgot that resting against the ladder was my mountain bike....hence ladder tilted slightly, bike also tilted, bike tilted some more and then bang crash as bike handlebar strikes passenger side Corrado door just above door lock :censored: . The resulting dent is pretty small but nevertheless annoying. It's not the end of the world but would be good to get it looking like new again.